Update 2013.07.29: added patch for umbraco 6.1.2 to 6.1.3.
If you, like me, like to upgrade umbraco by overwriting only the changed files (instead of the entire umbraco, umbraco_client, bin directories) as recommended in the umbraco general upgrade guide, here a collection of patches (zips containing only the changed files) that may be useful to you.
I created them by checking the differences between the old and new version.
If you installed some packages that may have changed your config files, or even your language files, proceed with caution and check the differences with a comparison tool as I do.
So here the patches. Use them on your own risk! Read the readme.txt in the zip files for more details (such e.g. files that have been removed and you can delete as well).
- upgrading from 6.1.2 to 6.1.3: umbraco-upgrade-6.1.2-to-6.1.3.zip
- upgrading from 6.1.1 to 6.1.2: umbraco-upgrade-6.1.1-to-6.1.2.zip
- upgrading from 6.0.6 to 6.1.1: umbraco-upgrade-6.0.6-to-6.1.1.zip
- upgrading from 6.0.5 to 6.1.1: umbraco-upgrade-6.0.5-to-6.1.1.zip
- upgrading from 6.0.5 to 6.0.6: umbraco-upgrade-6.0.5-to-6.0.6.zip
- upgrading from 6.0.2 to 6.0.5: umbraco-upgrade-6.0.2-to-6.0.5.zip
- upgrading from 6.0.1 to 6.0.2: umbraco-upgrade-6.0.1-to-6.0.2.zip
- upgrading from 6.0.0 to 6.0.1: umbraco-upgrade-6.0.0-to-6.0.1.zip
- upgrading from 4.11.0 to 6.0.0: umbraco-upgrade-4.11.0-to-6.0.0.zip see also Upgrading Umbraco 4.11.0 to 6.0.0
Check also: Official Umbraco Releases on “Our Umbraco”
At a certain point (or for several releases) the umbraco team was providing the patches, but now not anymore. Thus this page was born.
Hope this helps, enjoy.